We are looking for a cover design for the Winter Issue of the magazine that communicates the theme –
HOME: Where Is That and What Does It Mean?
- Turn in your design via website – art submissions
- Indicate that it is for the cover design
- ALL cover design submissions will be featured in the magazine!
- Selected design will be credited on Cover AND the contributor will be featured in a magazine article!
- Design format can be
- hand or digitally drawn
- if hand drawn, see the video with guidelines for submitting 3-D art on the submissions page
- photographed, or
- digitally laid out (graphic design).
8.5” x 11” (Yes, our magazine is made to be able to print on the average home office printer!)
Masthead space (this is the logo at the top of the page):
Covers the top 1 7/8” (Let’s just call it 2 inches!)
The cover of the magazine needs to communicate the theme of the current issue.
Highlighted/featured information will be laid over the cover design, so a simple image may work best. In this case, less is more.